engage - equip - empower
Aim Right is located in the heart of the Garfield Neighborhood of downtown Phoenix. Many of our youth are growing up in fatherless homes, facing social and economic challenges, and lacking positive role models. As a result, young people lack self-confidence, turn to drugs, sex, violence, etc. to fill the void in their lives, and ultimately deal with anger, anxiety, and other harmful effects.
Aim Right provides weekly programs on our ministry’s campus, as well as at the local school campus, to engage young people and build relationships that last a lifetime. We become that “father figure,” the positive influence in their life, and the bridge that connects them to JESUS.
Our programs give us an opportunity to equip our young people to see their world differently, and to become the future leaders of our community. Through intentional discipleship, we empower young people to discover who God created them to be.
To be actively engaged within our community, build significant relationships, and provide positive alternatives for at-risk youth through after-school and community-focused programs. Through Christ-centered discipleship we influentially change the trajectory of young lives and strategically train the future leaders of our community.
Helping Youth Find Direction in Life
Executive Director | Youth Pastor
Director of Discipleship
Statement of Faith
- the Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative Word of God.
- in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, and His victorious and atoning death.
- in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His intercession for the redeemed.
- in His imminent return to receive His bride, the Church.
- the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and washing in the blood of Jesus Christ.
- Being born again (regeneration by the Holy Spirit) is essential for salvation.