Blog: Friday Interviews
I wandered down to our Rec Center and then outdoors to interview some of the kiddos who are here for our Rec Center hours. As a bonus, I got a hug from a little guy and a glimpse of an octopus dish some youth were eating like walking tacos. Apparently $5 to the street vendor is the key to securing such a delicacy!
I like coming to Aim Right because…
- it’s fun.
- you get to learn about God.
My favorite thing about Aim Right is…
- playing and friends.
- that I get food here.
- that you don’t have to pay.
- that you get to worship and sing songs.
- all my friends come here.
At Aim Right, I learned…
- not to say bad words and to always have fun.
- that God never breaks a promise.
- that the Bible is the most important book.
I love coming to Aim Right to…
- hang out with friends.
- see my friends.
MAKE A DONATION TODAY
Your gift will reveal God’s truth to the people of Garfield through relationship with AimRight leaders.