A BBQ meal?
Toe-tappin’ bluegrass music by the Hudson Family?
If your first thought is “Sign me up…” then make plans now to join us for Auction Weekend festivities that will kick off on Friday evening, March 6. The meal and entertainment will be from 5:00 – 7:00 p.m., all on a donation basis. Select auction items will also be available for a “Buy It Now” price.
Now on to Saturday, March 7…
Something brand-new is this:
Vendor space for local artists and crafters is still available (more information here). You can browse booths between 9:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
Saturday’s events also include the main feature — a Live Auction (beginning at 9 a.m.) — Silent Auction, Bake Sale, Lunch Concessions, Garden Shoppe, and Book Sale. The auction is truly a “something for everyone” type of sale, with offerings ranging from furniture and home décor to specialty meats and cheeses, gift certificates, and quilts and comforters.
As we prepare for Auction Weekend 2015, may I ask for your help in some specific ways?
– For good weather, as this is an outdoor event.
– For adequate volunteers, great auction weekend attendance, and generous bidders.
– For auction details to come together smoothly.
– For God to be glorified through this event.
2. SPREAD THE WORD
– Invite a friend –or five! — to the auction.
– Encourage someone to participate in our Arts and Crafts Fair (if they register early enough, the registration fee may be waived!).
3. DONATE ITEMS OR SERVICES
– Suggestions include quality furniture, antiques, glassware, home or yard décor, gift certificates, or gift baskets.
– Valley-wide pick up is available by calling 602-462-1987.
– Friday evening or Saturday volunteers are needed, with various shifts and positions available.
– Make cookies, breads, pies, or some other delight for our Bake Sale.