Blog: Teen Camp – Day 3
July 23, 2015
Get ready for some pictures that might make you tired–or might make you want to find nice, grassy field to play in! On Wednesday, campers enjoyed some time away from the Circle K Ranch; they ran off some energy at a park and explored Telluride via gondola rides.
Some campers’ responses to the question, “What is something you learned in chapel?”
- Never try to do God’s job. Let Him help you.
- Knowing how to go to someone when I am hurting inside.
- Be more open to God and people.
- Even though you’re hurting, God can heal you.
- Do not rush into things, and God will forgive.
- Love who I am and don’t keep what I’m feeling inside; let it out to God.
MAKE A DONATION TODAY
Your gift will reveal God’s truth to the people of Garfield through relationship with AimRight leaders.